I am only a couple of days behind - give me another week and I will have reversed Ten on Tuesday with Fill in the Blank Friday! It's like a new world order up in here.
1. I am loving this:
TreeHugger blog's list of "green" Christmas present ideas. There are a LOT of good ones. Check it out here.
2. I have eaten so much chocolate in the last week that I may wake up tomorrow morning and discover that I can't move because I have gained 300 pounds. It could happen.
3. I have started to get all smooshy about Christmas. I'm loving the lights, the feeling of expectation - even the music (as long as I only hear it for about two minutes as I dash into the liquor store to buy more beer). I even want it to snow. *sigh*
4. My (awesome) boss gave me the longest, cosiest mohair scarf you have EVER SEEN. Seriously, this thing nearly touches the ground - on both sides - when I have it around my neck. I have never been so bundled in my life.
6. My favourite work colleague, the afore-mentioned Bia, is leaving this week because it's the end of her co-op work term. I am devastated. *sniff*
7. Just because you're a doctor doesn't give you the right to talk to your patients condescendingly and act like they're lying to you about what's happening to their own body. Just because your books say it doesn't happen like that doesn't make you right. Shut up.
8. WORDS WITH FRIENDS!!!! Obsessed.
9. I discovered this really cool thing (also via an article on TreeHugger) where you can create your own "Google Green Scrapbook." Basically you click on a field, such as "If I could ask a Green Expert anything, I'd ask..." and when you click on it, all these bubbles appear around a circle. Each bubble has a different topic. You drag and drop one into the circle and the field will load with info on your selection. It's fun to spend 5 minutes playing around on, and hopefully will be educational, too!
10. I can't wait to take a whole week off. That is all.